Thursday, October 29, 2009

Grace and Aaron

I was excited to see Grace Bonney's Savannah wedding featured in the Fall issue of Martha Stewart Weddings, and there was a tiny little photo of a sign I did for the reception included, too. Fun! She posted extensively about her wedding a couple of weeks ago on her blog. I especially loved all of the sweet attention to little details- I wanted to post of few of those photos here. Congrats, Grace and Aaron!
Grace had her invitations printed by Bird and Banner on 75 different vintage handkerchiefs, printing numbers on the leftover ones for table numbers. I loved this idea so much! What a sweet memento for guests to keep!
I loved the way the flowers were done at this wedding, down to the simple gardenia in Grace's hair. And look at those chair swags! Beyond beautiful. Flowers by Garden on the Square. Gorgeous paper flowers by Erin Heath.
Adorable flags for the straws made by Grace herself.
[Picture+43.png]
Favors were bags of grits from a local farm, with fabric buttons by Busy Beaver Button Co.
[Picture+36.png]
The signs describing the food and drinks were done by me.
Sweet ring pillow made by Llubav Choy-Duerr.
[Picture+44.png]
May your new life together be blessed, Grace and Aaron!

Photography by Bethalee.

2 comments:

mom d. said...

I am contiuously amazed at these beautiful weddings! You are so lucky to be able to be a part of these events! Your writing is so pretty, and I a proud.

Joanna Goddard said...

i love those little flags!